Committed to establish and maintain a positive difference to your staffing needs, we at Careerwings Consulting Services, is a manpower recruitment firm of high repute and acknowledgment. We have gained this recognition by providing exemplary customer service and competent employees to diverse corporates, of all sizes in India.
We are in the business of effectively understanding your manpower requirements, procuring the candidate with the desired profile and building trusting relationships. With our industry expertise, we understand that company's today require more than a skilled candidate; they reach for employees who are productive, exhibit a positive attitude and have the ability to become a member of their team.
Apart from traditional practices to source candidates (like advertising in newspapers), we also incorporate innovative means to procure right professionals. Our experts leverage the power of technology-based recruitment and focus on online media to make sure that our clients receive the most suitable candidates for their organization.
In an endeavor to be closer to our clients, we have broadened our horizons and have established an Branch Office in Hyderabad & Nellore.
Founder - Mr. Chandu - We channelize our efforts under the astute leadership of Mr. Chandu CoFounder, a Management Graduate, having Wide range of experience, in short period of his Age had Supported End to End recruitment solutions to Corporates In India. He has brought complete professional approach in recruitment through which he can select the right candidate suitable for a particular job.
Business Approach - Our systematic and streamlined methodology of recruitment helps to provide apt manpower according to the Client's requirement at the stipulated time. We have qualified and efficient staff, for testing, interviewing and assessment. The selection process are handled by people with immense knowledge and experience in the field, enabling us to tackle your requisition promptly.
Search Methods - Our methods of handling the search for a candidate are tailored to specific circumstances. Keeping in mind the considerations like industry-specific skills and the location of such talent, we shortlist the candidates. The geographic scope of the search is agreed upon with our client, based on their work values.
Work Process -
We pro actively tap the market for excellent candidates. Once the candidates have been identified, we conduct in-depth interviews with each individual, and obtain detailed information (on topics such as educational background, experience, job history, career goals, personality traits, compensation etc)
We have carved a niche in the placement industry and proved that we can make a difference to the quality of your staff by increasing the overall productivity and the talent pool of your company. All our programs are tailored to fit our client's hiring needs and financial concerns.
Some of our value added services are :
- Our unique values matching service insure the best match between the candidate and the company, considering its values, goal culture, in addition to the qualifications.
- Though adequate candidates are available for different vacancies, we provide the exceptional ones and we know how and where to find them.
- We have developed beneficial interview techniques and our elimination rounds are conducted by the industry experts. Our clients do not have to spend time searching through CV's to find an appropriate candidate. We offer you the candidates of the highest quality and from amongst the best in the industry.
- We give all our clients the best of services and facilities, irrespective of the size of business contract. Companies seeking to fill a single "hard-to-fill position", say for a executive director will receive the same level of quality and service as that offered to our clients seeking labor force for massive hiring projects.
- We are experts at finding the exact type of individual that you need for all positions, ranging from startup level right through to directorships.
Advertisement - Advertisements are the most common form of external recruitment. They can be found in many places (local and national newspapers, notice boards, recruitment fairs) and should include some important information relating to the job (job title, pay package, location, job description, how to apply-either by CV or application form). Where a business chooses to advertise will depend on the cost of advertising and the coverage needed (i.e. how far away people will consider applying for the job.
Recruitment agency - Provides employers with details of suitable candidates for a vacancy and can sometimes be referred to as 'head-hunters'. They work for a fee and often specialise in particular employment areas.
Personal recommendation - Often referred to as 'word of mouth' and can be a recommendation from a colleague at work. A full assessment of the candidate is still needed however but potentially it saves on advertising cost.